Thursday 22 November 2012

Christmas Wishlist


With Christmas fast approaching, my own Christmas list is starting to get longer and longer and after my store visit last week I've definitely added a few more pieces to that ever growing list!

Last Friday I went back to my roots for a shift in H.Samuel Harlow, it was great to go back to the store and be reunited with everyone that I miss very much since moving to Head Office. After seeing how they’re gearing up for Christmas it was time to have a little peek at some of my favourite pieces from H.Samuel this season.

The Forever Diamond half price Christmas ring is absolutely stunning and I could not resist trying it on! This solitaire ring stays true to the nature of the Forever Diamond, with its exceptional sparkle and brilliance. The extra diamond detailing beneath the shoulders add an extra ounce of sparkle. I would be thrilled to receive this for Christmas; although I think I’d be pushing my luck if I even asked!


I also discovered this great silver and quartz bracelet whilst serving a customer. This contemporary bracelet is the ideal accessory for any outfit. I’m a big fan of the studs and sparkle trend this season so I’d definitely incorporate this into a slightly rock-chick inspired look. Paired with a black skater skirt, studded belt and simple tee, this bracelet is sure to add tie in with this look perfectly. Check out our Autumn/Winter Pinterest board which has lots of my favourite fashion inspirations. 


Rose gold has been a must this season for watches. The warm gold tone on a chunky timepiece is the perfect statement watch and can be worn with anything. I wear my own Radley Watch through day to night and find that it compliments any outfit perfectly. This exclusive Bulova watch is no exception, with a crystal bezel and stunning rose gold bracelet, this watch would look great teamed with your favourite Christmas jumper right through to your favourite party dress this festive season. This is the perfect stylish gift and a girl can never have too many watches right?


Another favourite trend of mine this season is the layering of gold pendants. Teamed with a chunky knitted jumper or cardi, delicate pendants can be transformed into a striking piece of neck wear  This Together pendant is perfect for that. Team with a cross pendant, for a contrasting fashion statement of cute vs. edgy. 


The Manager and Assistant Manager of HS Harlow Lee and Chris, were happy to model some of the Men’s half price Christmas watches, including a Seiko Kinetic and Citizen Eco-Drive half price watch which they each picked from the fabulous selection. 

I'll be sure to hand my list into Mr Sparkle when he next stops by the office... 



Shop Christmas at H.Samuel
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment